As Transitional Youth moves forward to house, feed, educate, and employ multiple youth at a time, we need your support.
In addition to financial contributions which are welcomed, we require everyday items. Clothing and daily living supplies help our young people to maintain positive momentum.
Your financial contributions make it possible for us to:
- Continue our outreach to youth on the streets.
- Further develop “Home on the Range.” It’s a rural ranch home environment that supports youth during their transition from street to home to independent, healthy life.
- Ensure that our residential homes have sufficient funding and operational capital to meet the high demand for our unique services.
- Be able to accommodate smaller, ongoing daily living expenses of our youth such as bus passes, appropriate job interview clothing, and educational supplies.
We welcome the following donation items:
- Men’s and women’s clothing in sizes M – XXL: jackets, sweatshirts, gloves, socks, and underwear
- Weather protection: stocking caps, blankets, wool socks, sleeping bags, rain gear, etc.
- Toiletries: shampoo, disposable razors, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.
- Work and school supplies: notebooks, calendars, backpacks, resource books, etc.
- Gift certificates to: movie stores, music stories, department stores, coffee shops, etc.
Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange to drop off your donation.